Thursday, March 30, 2017

Long Time, No See!

Wow, I actually have a chance to blog during this crazy week. Here's the lowdown: this week has been crazy busy for me. Work scheduled me all week (save the weekend; there is a God!) and when I've gotten home late each night, I've had to study for a test the next day. The Senior Crux, ladies and gentlemen. Luckily, Stoklosa gave us a huge chunk of time to work on our projects during class today, so here I am, bloggin' it up. 

I've revised a new script in light of the ABKCO ordeal (seeing as how I wrote the song I didn't even have the rights to into the script), worked out a shooting schedule for this weekend (Saturday and Sunday from 10:30-3), and I finally finished a surprisingly minimal storyboard. Things are looking up for me in light of this busy, busy week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment