Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Finally!

Oh good God, it's true! Filming has commenced and finished today at 6:30 PM! Some minor tweaks had made our production run a bit late but it's finally done shooting. Our cameraman, Cameron (more like Camera-n hah) was back from his trip and was able to shoot for us. Although he did not exactly capture my vision of camerawork, it came out beautifully. Our van person/set designer flaked but luckily Michael (playing Brad) had his mother's SUV to help us out. We suped it up and Bohemian-ized the hell out of it. A flowery, hemp covered masterpiece. Also, the fake cigarettes I had bought were tragically thrown out by my mother so (and I am not very proud of this) we used real ones. Yeah, we had borrowed some and used them for the final product. Needless to say, they smelled terrible and made our heads hurt, but it was amazing on screen. I am going to try and finish editing tonight so that I can upload it first thing tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment