Sunday, April 2, 2017

God Help Me

Alright! So! things have gone a little haywire (and by little I mean disastrously) over this weekend. Lemme lay it down for you in all it's chaotic glory:
-my cameraman went away on a trip all week so now my lovely girlfriend will be filming for us
-our set designer (i.e. the person providing the van for the opening) had work all weekend, making filming go way behind schedule
-my hair is all gone and the wig I was planning on using is gone somehow?
-we have no music
-I have work practically all week, so we will really have to crunch time for filming (I can edit this easily in one night so I'm not worried about that)
-finally, the final project is due over the weekend and I leave on a trip to visit my future college and my family in Baltimore
This week should be very, very interesting. Pray for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment